The Pay with Amazon API section helps you to process payments for purchases made by buyers on your website using the Login and Pay with Amazon service. This API section enables you to programmatically retrieve shipping and payment information provided by the buyer from their Amazon account. It allows you to authorize, capture, and refund payments, enabling a variety of payments scenarios.
Note: The Pay with Amazon API section is only applicable to payments made through the Login and Pay with Amazon service offered by Amazon Payments Europe. You cannot use this API section to process payments for Amazon Marketplace, Amazon Webstore, or Checkout by Amazon.
Using the Pay with Amazon API section of Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS), you can:
- Create and manage a limited representation of an order, hereafter referred to as an order reference or Order Reference object, through the
Login and Pay with Amazon service. With an order reference, you can:
- Obtain shipping information from the buyer so you can calculate shipping charges and tax.
- Set the amount, description, and other optional information for the order.
- Confirm the order after the buyer has finished placing an order on your website.
- Cancel the order at the request of either the buyer or yourself.
- Close the order after it has been processed and completed.
- Programmatically authorize, capture, and refund money for purchases made by the buyer at your website.
For more information about integrating your website with the Login and Pay with Amazon product, see the Login and Pay with Amazon Integration Guide.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon and Amazon.com are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.